Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Favorite Finds Friday: Soy Free Creamer

Hey everyone!

Here we are in our second week of Favorite Finds Friday, and boy do I have a product for you.

I am not a coffee fan. I normally do not drink it. I would much rather have an iced tea, even in cold weather. The only way I would drink it is if it had a ton of Splenda and creamer. A year ago when I changed my habits and went healthy I looked up my favorite creamer and discovered it was basically a conglomeration of oils and artificial flavorings. Yuck. I never wanted to put that back in my body.

My family uses rice milk, but I hate the grittiness at the bottom of the cup. Not to mention it doesn't even taste the same.

Well, during a recent trip to Clark's I discovered this!




So Delicious Coconut Creamer. This stuff tastes amazing! It tastes like Coffee Mate creamer, plus all the ingredients are completely natural. I love it.



Bonus: It only has 10 calories a tablespoon.

I can't wait to try the other soy-free products So Delicious offers.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited! Can't wait to try that- I love my coffee, and especially my creamer. Hopefully this will be my next healthy alternative

Keep the Integrity of the Bean, 2009-present. Unauthorized use of this material without permission is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that credit is given to "Keep the Integrity of the Bean" with appropriate direction to the original content.