Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Favorite Find Friday

Zander is winking at you. "How's it going, Hot Stuff?"




Hey everyone!

I'm starting something new this week. I've been cooking (and mostly eating!) healthily, gluten-free, soy-free, and corn-free now for 2 years. In that time, I've come across a lot of AMAZING products that I would love to share with you all. So starting today, I introduce to you . . . Favorite Find Friday!!!!

Each Friday i am going to show you one of my most favorite products, and give you either s recipe or a dish to use it in.


This week my Favorite Find is Burgers by AmyLu Caramelized Onion Chicken Burgers with Red Peppers and Gouda cheese.






These delicious all-natural burgers are free of:
- Gluten
- Soy
- Nitrates
- Preservatives
-Added MSG
- Artificial Ingredients

Here is all the nutritional information.


They are delicious! Plus, they are fully cooked. And only have 150 calories. I like having them for lunch either on a salad or as a chicken sandwich on a piece of White Bread.







Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Keep the Integrity of the Bean, 2009-present. Unauthorized use of this material without permission is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that credit is given to "Keep the Integrity of the Bean" with appropriate direction to the original content.