Gluten free, Soy free, Corn free Pizza Crust
This crust is chewy, crunchy, and delicious even reheated in the microwave. Also with a garbanzo bean flour and brown rice flour you get a good serving of protein, iron, and fiber.
4 C Organic Brown Rice Flour
2 C Garbanzo Bean Flour
2 C Tapioca Starch (not flour)
8 tsp Sugar
8 tsp Yeast
8 tsp Xanthan gum
3 tsp Salt
8 Tbsp Olive Oil
2 C Milk
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Combine all dry ingredients.
3. Make a well in the center of your dry ingredients and add all wet ingredients.
4. Mix until there is no dry left, this will take some work. Use those biceps!
5. Dump the ball of dough out onto a floured surface. I use a large piece of parchment dusted in rice flour for this. Knead a 3 or 4 times until smooth. Cut in half.
6. Line two large cookie sheets with parchment paper. Press each half of the dough into the pans. It should basically fill each pan. This does take some time, keep at it. Brush with olive oil and let sit in a warm place for 15 minutes.
7. Bake the untopped crusts for 12 minutes. When done, top with your choice of sauce and toppings and bake for 15 more minutes. Serve warm.
I am having problems with the pics, but will get them up ASAP.