Here's me the day of the Baby Shower!
This is a regular sized tart. The mini ones disappeared too quickly for me to take a picture!Gluten-free, Corn-free, Soy-free "Baby" Lime Tarts
4. Fill the par baked crusts with the filling, leave a little space between the filling and the top of the cup.
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 1/2 Baking Powder
1 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 tsp allspice
1 2/3 C. Light Brown Sugar
2/3 C. Olive Oil
2 Tbs Molasses
2 tsp Vanilla
1/2 C. Enjoy Life Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
1/2 C. Freeze Dried Raspberries (broken up)
1. Whisk together the dry ingredients.
2. Whisk together the wet ingredients.
3. Combine the wet and dry ingredients with a sturdy spoon until you get a sticky batter. This will take some time, but keep at it!
4. Add in the eggs. Mix until combined.
5. Mix in chocolate chips and Raspberries.
6. Line an 11x13 pan with parchment paper. Press batter evenly into pan.
7. Bake for about 23 minutes.