1 tsp Salt
Fresh cracked Black Pepper
- Bring water and salt to a boil. Add salt and quinoa. Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- Mix in all the veg and cranberries. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place vinegar, oil, 1 tsp salt, and pepper in a jar with a lid. Shake to combine. Drizzle quinoa mix with vinegarette, mix and refregirate.
- Serve chilled.
Home Baked Beans
6 Cans White Beans
4 Slices Bacon (any flavor you like. Applewood smoked would be great!)
1 C. Light Brown Sugar
1/2 C. Molasses
1 Tbs Dried Minced Onion
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour beans and juice into a baking pan deep enough to hold everything.
- Snip bacon into small pieces, and add to pan.
- Add molasses, onion, and brown sugar. Stir to combine.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours or until thick and bubbly.