Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

Blackwing Meats

I just recieved my bi-monthly order of meat, and thought I'd show you all what it looked like.
Here it is!! It weighs 50 lbs.

Here's Zander checking it out.

Cutting open the box.

Inside the box is lined with 1 1/2 in thick styrofoam.

It's filled with packing peanuts and a large metal bag.

The metal bag closed with tape.

There on the left is the dry ice. Normally it has melted by the time I get my shipment, but this time there was some left. My sisters had some fun with that!
The meat is completely frozen when you get it.

Here is my full freezer, stocked with venison, goat, pork, lamb, bison, elk, and beef.
I need to buy a bigger freezer.

No comments:

Keep the Integrity of the Bean, 2009-present. Unauthorized use of this material without permission is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that credit is given to "Keep the Integrity of the Bean" with appropriate direction to the original content.