Okay, well the other day I was watching Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives on Food Network. Oh my goodness. This is one of the few shows that when I watch it, drool pools in my mouth. You ever had that happen? Of course most of the food is soooo bad for you! Always deep fried, smothered in cheese, and served with fries. Oh god. Your head is screaming "Don't eat that!", but your stomachs saying "Please! Just a bite!!!". The episodes that really get me are the pancake and burger episodes.
2 C. Tapioca Flour
1/2 C. Sugar
7 tsps Xanthan
2 tsps Salt
3 Tbs Yeast
3 1/2 C. Warm water
1/2 c. Olive Oil
2 tsp Rice Vinegar
- Add all the dry ingredients except the yeast a stand mixer. Blend together. Pour the yeast in on top.
- Add the warm water and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Add the oil, vinegar, and eggs. Mix on high 5 minutes.
- Scoop into english muffin rings or rings made out of aluminum foil. I like to use a large ice cream scoop to do this.
- Let rise on your oven for 30 minutes.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30-35 minutes.